facebook googleplus instagram lookbook tumblr

Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012, hello 2013!



So this year was pretty incredible for me. I started writing a blog and my blog is now 1 year old! Yaaaay! I also went to a lot of great events and concerts like Fashion Infection in March and November, Red Hot Chili Peppers concert, Devilstone, Bloggers Flea Market, also had holidays in Cyprus and just chilled around with my friends and family. I can't even decribe everything, I just want to say a huge THANKS to my readers, 70 is such a beautiful number for someone who is just starting to write a blog! I feel like i can do a lot better and I promise to keep writing and writing next year and going everywhere i can. I gained a lot of experience this year, met a lot of great people and I am very thankful for that! 

I love you all, wish to have a great New Year's Eve and a woderfull beginning of New Year, let 2013 be amazing and do everything you want to do! See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment